October 5, 2015 What do you think when you hear Apple? Coca Cola? Warren Buffet? Samsung? Smithsonian or James Bond? They’re all different and unique brands, but they all conjure up positive emotions. Creativity. Happiness. Trust. Credibility. Sex appeal. Now, what happens when you think about Kodak? Blockbuster? Pam Am? Probably something along the lines […]
Welcome to the Museum Store Association, where nonprofit retail professionals and museum store vendors can connect, learn and do business.
The 2015 MSA Annual Conference & Expo brings museum store buyers and vendors together in Hartford for three days of learning, shopping and fun!
Museum Store Association and Las Vegas Market are partnering to bring ten MSA members to Las Vegas to shop—all expenses paid!
WHY JOIN MSA?
The Museum Store Association Individual Membership gives you access to the knowledge, resources and community you need to create a thriving, revenue-producing store that supports the greater mission of your institution—and the greater mission of YOU! Through MSA, nonprofit retail professionals connect with a select group of vendors who support the association and whose products support your buying and branding strategies.
- Online and in-person learning sessions throughout the year.
- MSA Certificate Program for your continued career growth.
- Connections with MSA vendors who supply high quality, distinctive products for the museum store space.
- Your membership is yours—it goes wherever you go.
- Online networking with ShopTalk, MSA’s online community.
- Members save on popular MSA publications and the Industry Retail Report.
- Discounts on books, events, learning sessions and at member museum stores.
- Museum Store magazine, Weekly News Brief and quarterly member newsletter.