Network with more than 300 colleagues during receptions, member luncheon and awards, and more receptions.
Welcome to the Museum Store Association, where nonprofit retail professionals and museum store vendors can connect, learn and do business.
The 2015 MSA Annual Conference & Expo brings museum store buyers and vendors together in Hartford for three days of learning, shopping and fun!
Museum Store Association and Las Vegas Market are partnering to bring ten MSA members to Las Vegas to shop—all expenses paid!
The 2015 MSA Retail Conference & Expo is designed to help nonprofit retail professionals succeed at the balancing act they perform every day with four days of dynamic learning sessions and opportunities to connect with select MSA vendors who offer products matched with the museum store industry. Learning sessions are presented by the leading thinkers in nonprofit retailing who share the knowledge you need to run your store, meet the needs of management, make the most out of challenges, be a leader and through retailing contribute to your institution’s brand and extend the experience of your visitors.
WHY JOIN MSA?
A Museum Store Association Membership gives you access to knowledge, resources and community to help you create a thriving, revenue-producing store. MSA member nonprofit retail professionals like you are able to connect with vendors who are there to support you and provide products that enable you to extend your institution’s experience. Look at what MSA has to offer:
- Year round Online and in-person learning sessions.
- MSA Certificate Program to help you further enhance your skills.
- Connections to MSA member vendors with distinctive products for your store.
- Online networking with ShopTalk, MSA’s online community.
- Access to MSA publications and the Industry Retail Report.
- Discounts on books, events, learning sessions and participating member stores.
- Museum Store magazine, Weekly News Brief and quarterly member newsletter.